7 Benefits of Wearing Period Pants
So I have decided, at nearly 50 years old, that there must be a better way of managing my periods. By the way, I can’t believe I have got to fifty years old (in two months time) and I am still challenged each month by the unpredictability of my period, knowing how long it will last and how heavy it will be on any given days.
I decided this month to try something new, after all, there must be a better way, right? I use an app on my phone and I am fairly regular but I still get caught out now and then without the necessary ‘tools’ in my bag.
If you haven’t heard of period pants, they are the latest trend in menstrual protection. They’re like regular underwear but with an absorbent pad and leak-proof lining. Yes, they’re leak-proof! And you do not need to wear a tampon or separate pantyliner!
The best part is that you can wear them all day long without worrying about leaks or discomfort. If you’re ready to ditch the other options then read on to find out more about 7 benefits of wearing period pants!
- Period pants are comfortable
- Period pants can be worn for up to 12 hours without leaking or odour
- You don’t have to worry about stains on your clothes
- Period pants help you save money on sanitary products since they last so long and can be reused many times over
- They’re easy to wash – first rinse them in cold water, then just pop them in with the rest of your laundry
- They’re reusable, which means they’ll last a lot longer than disposable pads or tampons – which makes them very eco-friendly.
- Easier to use when you’re not feeling well because of cramps or other menstrual symptoms
I am starting to think that period pants are a must-have for every woman who menstruates. They’re comfortable, allow you to wear them for up to 12 hours without leaking or odour, and don’t leave stains on your clothes.
They can be also reused many times over so not only will you save money on sanitary products but also the environment!
To get started with period panties today just click one of the links on this page which will take you through the Bodyform UK website where they have two styles, two colours and all sizes too!
It’s early days for me using period pants, so I will report back later how things are going but early signs are very good and now I can’t imagine not using them. If you give them atry, let me know how you get on! Good luck!